Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Laura's Blog on 11/15

Today was the day we went hiking! So we got up at 5 am and took a bus to go to the hiking site. It was very scary as the bus was driving really close to the edge. When we got there it was so wonderful to see Japan's beautiful nature! Having never hiked before I was in for a surprise. We went to meet our tour guide Jun, who was really nice the whole way up, he told us that the hike was 8 hours and 8 km. Having hearing this made me kinda regret going. We went down these made stairs and bridge, it was easy until there was no path. We were at this for very long and half my group went fast and where ahead of us. It was Sean, katelan, and I were behind but still fast. When we got up to them all of us, especially Sean, was steaming. This continue on until we got on the top and it was so pretty and scary as I am scared of heights. But it was so beautiful and such a studding view.  



No comments:

Post a Comment