Thursday, November 10, 2016

Tom writes...

Today, we went to school. Again. I went on a trip to get away from school, and I'm sent to school. Only joking. Everything I say is a lie... Oh wait...
Anyways, today was International Pocky Stick Day. That was fun, since we got to eat Pocky Sticks. Also, we (as in the eight of us American students) were pulled out of normal class to go to a calligraphy class. We were given several kanji to choose from. Oh, by the way, "kanji" are Chinese characters that have been made to represent sounds rather than words. I did kaze (wind) and yume (dream). The other ones were load, god, rainbow, and love. Wow. My aim at first for this report was to be dynamic, but I sound booooring. Well, we went back to class and continued with our day. I worked on homework and stuff. The day ended and I went to the room that we all go to after school. Sean Sensei told me I am writing the "blog" post, and here I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment